Natrona County School District welcomes your application and wishes you success in your employment search.
Natrona County Schools Home Page
Current NCSD employees must log in to see internal openings.
Before you get started...
- Check your web browser. Internet Explorer Version 11 is not a supported browser for this application.
- Please read the instructions before you begin.
- Give yourself plenty of time to complete your application. Be prepared by having information in front of you regarding previous employment and reference names.
- You will need an e-mail account for the online application process. This e-mail will be used to contact you in the future.
- Be sure to write down your username and password once they are created.
- If you haven't already done so, please register and create an account by using the link on the bottom left.
- If you are current NCSD employees login by using their employee ID (e#####) as your user and your Employee Online password. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. If you have forgotten your Employee Online password, please click on this link "Forgot Password" and a new password will be sent to your FirstClass email. Then you can copy and paste the new password into the login screen for Recruitment Management.
- If you are a returning applicant, please log in.
- View posted positions by clicking on themenu to the left, "Apply for Job Vacancies by Title, Type or Location," and then select the position you are interested in.
- Select the position you are interested in.
- Click "Apply for this Position" on the upper right.
- While completing your application, be sure to SAVE frequently.
- To view the status of your application, click "Profile" on the menu to the left.
All applicants: There are inconsistencies with the sending and receiving of eReferences. Please know that our Hiring Authorities are aware of this problem and will call references where possible.
If you need assistance please click on Help or How to Apply under the User Support menu. If you still have questions or need further assistance please call Human Resources at (307) 253-5200.
The following internet browsers are recommended to access this application:
- Firefox 6.0+
- Safari 5.1+
- Internet Explorer 9 or 10
- Internet Explorer 11 is not a supported browser
Natrona County School District does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in employment, treatment, admission, or access to educational programs and activities. Inquiries concerning perceived discrimination may be referred to the Associate Superintendent of Human Resources, 970 N. Glenn Rd., Casper, WY 82601, (307) 253-5225, or to the Wyoming Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights Coordinator, Second Floor, Hathaway Building, Cheyenne, WY 82002-0050, (307) 777-6198.